CP and BP Champs

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: CP and BP Champs
From: jesvilla@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:20:54 +0000
We have quite a few BP and CP Championship cars that were built and sorted in
SFR. We can go all the way back to 1978 I believe, possibly as far as 1976 in
BP. I think Steve Hobaugh's BSP-V car was the first SFR BP Championship car,
When a fellow named Craig Christainson(SP) owned it, then there was Jack
McDonald, John Seiler(Fresno), Larry Park( 3 different cars), Myself, Bill
Herron, Ken Yeo, Sean Breese, Bill Flieg, I am sure I missed someone here. I'll
check the back of my rulebook and see who I missed, and how many there were in
CP.

Jesus
P.S. and don't forget DP, EP FP etc. etc.