Meeting on Jan 15

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net, Mark Mervich <mwizard@earthlink.net>
Subject: Meeting on Jan 15
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:21:33 -0500

Message text written by Mark Mervich

"
Somewhere I saw a note saying that there is a "Chiefs" mting at Noon on
the 15th, before the banquet.  Who are these "Chiefs" and what will
they be doing at this mting?  Of course, if I am not part of this
group, the answer is a lot less important:-)
Mark
Mark Mervich
650-367-6326"

The "chiefs" to which that announcement refers are those folks in charge of
various road race specialties. However, it does include the region's Solo
II chiefs but not the "chiefs" that Solo II has appointed. Whether or not
our new Solo II leader wants to attend is unknown to me. Besides with our
man Bryan Nemy newly elected to the Region's BoD, we're "covered," I think.
        Perhaps Bryan can institute a change in 2005?

--John Kelly