Hi! (and a request for a shop...)

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hi! (and a request for a shop...)
From: postmaster@dankeen.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:47:28 -0500
Hello!

I just moved to the Bay Area from cold and snowy Ithaca, NY.  It's been a long
drive from there!  I autocrossed with the Glen Region SCCA and was the 2004 SM
Champion (although in a group of three, that doesn't say much!).

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself, and start out on a good note by asking a
favor!  I was driving up CA-1 from LA (long drive) and in passing over a rock
slide managed to slam a rock into my exhaust.  So, being entirely new to this
area, I was wondering on recommendations of shops.  What I'm ideally looking
for is something in/near Cupertino, something that's cheap, and something that
I can throw the car up on the lift and look at for free so I can determine
what I need to do (damaged, replace, or beat back into shape with a BFH).

Thanks!  If you'd like any more info about me, my website is
<http://www.dankeen.com>, but it's eternally a work in progress.  And please
CC me with any replies, as, though I'm subscribed to the list, I have some
trouble with my mail client.

Dan Keen

PS Saw a red C6 on Saratoga Blvd today with the license plate AUTOXER... very
nice!