Re: Quick SA Helmet

To: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Subject: Re: Quick SA Helmet
From: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:07:09 -0700
First, thanks for all the great and helpful responses.

I don't think many (if any) were sent to the list so
here is a quick summary in case others would like to
have this info:

Most folks recommended Bell at:
http://www.bellmotorsports.com/

They are right off of the 580 in Oakland at 14th.

This is where I went and got my new hat.  They should
give SCCA members "distributor" pricing.  They had a
lot of stuff in stock and though it's not like shopping
in Santana Row the folks were nice and helpful.

Other popular recommendations included:

http://www.winecountrymotorsports.com
(where I would have liked to have gone had time not been a factor)

http://www.helmetcity.com/

Thanks again,

Matthew