Re: thoughts regarding a "cheap" autocross car

To: Rob Lipton <RLipton@prev.org>, ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: thoughts regarding a "cheap" autocross car
From: 4D Sport <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:26:31 -0800 (PST)
How about a G-Stock car with <14,000 miles (7 yr/100,000 mi warranty) that does
really well on street tires (New G-Stock Street Tire Class)?

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758681/index.htm

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2004/Championship/sti.html

KBB is around $7K.

Barry

Rob Lipton <RLipton@prev.org> wrote:
Hi all, I thought I had a decent car to campaign this year,
unfortunately, it looks like things have "blown up" on the runway, any
thoughts as to what might work as an autocross car, cheaper is good, but
one I could use to get around town on occasion, this would not be a
primary car. Another wrinkle is that I'm 6'4" so miatas and the like
are a bit of a struggle, although they would obviously be a good
solution otherwise, thanks,

Rob