New Pylon is on the way.

To: "Team.net" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: New Pylon is on the way.
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:08:52 -0500
The December 2005 edition of North American Pylon is in the mail and should
be arriving at subscribers; homes soon.

Included this month is an interview with Marcus Merideth of Westland, MI,
the newly appointed chief of the SCCA's Solo Events Board.

7 Paul Barros won the final face-off in Atlanta Region's Champions finale.
7 In Louisiana the Poupart family hosted a "Toys for Tots" event for SCCA's
Delta Region.
7 The Connecticutt Race and Rally Team reports a trip to Boston to run an
indoor event.
7 Western States Corvette Council reports on its top trophy winners.
7 Carroll Shelby is honored by AutoRox in a taped TV show on Spike TV.
7 Former SEB Chair Colan Arnold is named VP of membership, a paying gig at
SCCA HQ in Topeka.
7 Dick Berger is appointed to replace departing Colan Arnold on SEB.

Columns:
        7 Pat Kelly discusses Drifting events.
        7 Lorenzo the Scribe 'splains "Granitas."
        7 Abner Perney delivers a 10-car wish list.
        7 Editor John Kelly starts the discussion on how to get repeat
business.

        We salute A Stock as it appeared at the 2004 Solo II Nationals.

Our calendar continues to grow. Please tell your regional leaders to
deliver same to North Amerian Pylon.

To Subscribe"
        Call 1-800-58/KELLY and charge the $24 for 12 monthly issues to
your plastic card. (We accept MC, Visa, and American Express.

Or, send your check for $24 to:
                North American Pylon
                P.O. Box 1203
                Pleasanton, CA 94546-0120

        Cost is $27.50 to Canadian addresses.
--John Kelly, editor, North American Pylon