FS: 84 RX-7 GSL-SE and Miata/Honda wheels

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS: 84 RX-7 GSL-SE and Miata/Honda wheels
From: Russ Bowlus <rcbowlus@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:59:32 -0800 (PST)
I am selling the RX-7 related contents of my garage
for $2000.  This will include a 1984 RX-7 GSL-SE with
164k miles +/-, spare transmission, spare rear end,
rear hatch louvers, extra set of wheels, and various
boxes of stock and spare parts.  Those of you who have
been around for a while may recognize this car as
James Creasy's old car. :)

You can read a more detailed advertisement at the
RX-7Club forums:
http://www.rx7club.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4000407#post4000407

I also have a set of Miata alloys that have been
modified to fit the Honda hub and use Honda ball-seat
lug nuts.  These lightweight, stylish wheels were
featured on Phil "Vette Killa" Esra's STS Civic
hatchback (which has been passed down through another
few owners now, I believe).  I used them for a while
on my 98 Civic EX as street wheels before selling that
car.  They fit around the front brakes with small
spacers, so anything with similar or smaller brakes
should be fine.  $75 gets them out of my garage and
onto your car.

Thanks for reading,
Russ
rcbowlus@yahoo.com