Shop recommendations

To: <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Shop recommendations
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:19:27 -0800
First, for me:

I'm looking for a muffler shop, somewhere near to Mountain View, who could
custom-bend a tailpipe for the generator on my trailer.  Any muffler shop
could bend the pipe, the trick is finding someone with room for a 40'
trailer, and where their equipment will reach to wherever the trailer ends
up.  Anyone know of a muffler shop that fits the profile?

Second, for someone here at work:

He's got a 10AE Miata, but a blown rod or crank bearing or something.
Fundamentally, it needs engine work.  Where's a good shop near Mountain View
who knows Miata engines?

Thanks for the help,

Josh