Crows Landing Airfield

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Crows Landing Airfield
From: "Comcast Mail" <jamesrmartin@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:48:03 -0800
14 years later.....

We are being welcomed back to Crows Landing Airfield!!!!!!!

To night the Stanislaus Co. Board of Supervisors directed staff to write the
rules for  limited interim use of the airfield.

SCCA  was the only group specifically mentioned to have their use approved
subject to the staff rules.

We will have to wait for about 30 days for the rules to be approved.  They may
not be easy as the County CEO was against any use.   Porta potties and litter
as well as staying in our assigned areas were their main concerns.

                                                           Jim Martin