FS Hoosier A3S04 Rains

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS Hoosier A3S04 Rains
From: Ralph Elder <ralph@nars.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:39:50 -0800
<apologies to those who will get this twice >
I sent this message to the national list, but for anyone local, I can
likely deliver these for at a discount, and/or my wife could bring to
Atwater this weekend. you can email her at racerkatie@yahoo.com if you are
interested.

OK, so I bought these tire see, cause it rains in Kansas sometimes, and
I  uh, didn't use 'em ,and I don't have a car to put 'em on and uh, I live
in California, so I kinda don't need them anymore, and they are taking up a
lotta space in my garage see, and so I wanna sell em, see?

1 pair  245/45-16  Hoosier A3S04 Rains
1 pair  225/50-16  Hoosier A3S04 Rains
Bought at the 2004 Nationals.
Mounted once then dismounted.
Never driven on.
Sealed in plastic bags since then.
Cost me $800 - Asking $650 including ground shipping.
(or less if you're near Sacramento California)

-RALPH-
ralph@nars.com
(no, I dunno what I'm driving,,,)