Wanted: Autocross parents with kids who may have an interest in

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted: Autocross parents with kids who may have an interest in
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:59:46 -0800
I'm hoping there are some of you autocrossing parents out there that would
like get your kids involved in autocross, however, you may be unsure how to
do it or even if you son or daughter would even like it. And you definately
don't want to shell out $$ for a kart without knowing they would.

I've found a company that can put on an arrive and drive day at a local kart
track (located in Dixon or Stockton). They will provide the kart, all safety
equipment, snacks, drinks, and lunch. The cost for 1 to 4 people is $400 per
person. If we can get 5-8 people it would go down to $300 per person.

Right now I'm just trying to guage interest. I will give more and specific
details to those that contact me.

If you think you would be interested email me:

mph_16(at)hotmail.com

Or come see me at any of the events. I drive #157 in F125 and my son drives
#2 in FJr 4.

Autocross and junior karts are a perfect match. It allows you and your kids
to share quality time doing something you both enjoy. And it teaches them
valuable driving skills they will be able to use the rest of their lives.

Thanks,
Pete Mottaz