RE: Local source for Azenis?

To: peter.thana@roche.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Local source for Azenis?
From: "Ruben Padron" <ruben_1271@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:11:04 -0800
Hey Peter,

There's a local Discount Tire store in Mountain View (corner of El Camino
Real and 237)... you may want to check it out as they may have a set in
stock:

http://dt.know-where.com/DiscountTire/cgi/site?site=CAN-18&address=

Alternatively, the guys at the Wheel Works down the road on El Camino Real
(towards Sunnyvale) have been really good about getting tires quickly for me
in the past - talk to Tom there. Unfortunately I don't have their # handy,
but you can try to Google it.

Good luck!

Ruben