Re: Local source for Azenis?

To: "Thana, Peter" <peter.thana@roche.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Local source for Azenis?
From: 4D Sport <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 07:14:00 -0800 (PST)
Big O Tires here in the East Bay (Dublin) can get Falken Azenis for you if they
don't have them in stock.  They have always been able to meet their commitments
to me and those I've referred.  You would just need to let them know about your
imperative on the time line.  Probably a bit too far for you though.

Directions and contact info:
http://www.bigotires.com/index.asp?PG=2&Sub=28&Step=2&StoreID=005007
I typically work with Greg Mitchell or Galen Dillam - 925-829-1950

Thanks,

Barry

"Thana, Peter" <peter.thana@roche.com> wrote:
Does anyone know of a reliable west coast source for Falken Azenis? Our
Civic got pimped out one too many times at the AAS event this weekend
and one aspiring Mario Andretti flatspotted our set down to the wear
bars. Car is going down to SoCal for the Pro on Friday and staying for
the Tour the next week so we are in a bit of a hurry. Discount Tire
Direct lists them in stock in Ohio but before I plunk for the three
figure 2nd day shipping charge I just thought I'd check out other
options.

Thanks,
Peter