For Sale: Kumho V710 285/30/18 (set of 4)

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale: Kumho V710 285/30/18 (set of 4)
From: "Wan, Alex" <ALW@dolby.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:49:41 -0700
Selling a set of 4 Kumho V710 285/30/18.  These were used for one weekend last
month at the Atwater test and tune for 45 runs.  Plenty of tread left.  I have
pictures I can e-mail you.  $400 obo.  I can bring them to the next SFR
autocross if desired.

Alex
415-823-7037

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you are
not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are not the
intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any
action based on this message is strictly prohibited.