For Sale: Carbon Fiber Racing Seat $250

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale: Carbon Fiber Racing Seat $250
From: "Wan, Alex" <ALW@dolby.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:53:51 -0700
I'm selling a brand new Memory Fab Carbon Fiber racing seat. It has never been
mounted in a car.  Weighs 12lbs by itelf.  Seat usually sells for $425. I'm
asking $250.

http://www.memoryfab.com/detail/?id=301

I have pictures of the actual seat to send via e-mail.

Alex
415-823-7037

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you are
not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are not the
intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any
action based on this message is strictly prohibited.