Re: multiple Series with multiple personalities?

To: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>, "autox"
Subject: Re: multiple Series with multiple personalities?
From: jesvilla@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:23:22 +0000
> And for what it's worth, the Atwater and Marina venues will no longer give
> that taste of National surface; the Club has decreed that the Finals will be
> at an asphalt site for years to come as I understand. Atwater will still give
> that big grip potential but it won't specifically help prepare for Topeka, so
> there's one less reason for that venue.
>
> Paul T.

"For what it's worth ",

It has been brought to my attention that the surface at Topeka will be "very
grippy", just as good as the concrete at Forbes Field due to the specially
prepared for racing asphalt surface. We will see if that holds true, and if in
fact it does, then Atwater will still be the premier site to test for Nationals.

Jesus