multiple Series with multiple personalities?

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, "PAUL TIBBALS"
Subject: multiple Series with multiple personalities?
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:42:22 -0400

Message text written by "PAUL TIBBALS"

"Would any historians / schedulers care to expound on why we run where we
do?
"

Because these are the sites close to the center of our population and the
owners are willing to rent to us. We used to run at the Stockton
Fairgrounds as well, once a year but our turnouts were never very big. In
fact the attendance was similar to what Sac Chapter now gets. Our current
scheduler has not put Stockton on the schedule, presumably as a courtesy to
the Sac Chapter which lost both Mather and McClellan.
        In scheduling autocross events it is virtually impossible to avoid
conflicts. Having found a site avaiable on a specific date, no club is
going to cancel an event as a replacement may not be available "next week."

--John Kelly