Re: Alameda Autocross?

To: mrehrer@rehrer.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alameda Autocross?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 21:23:04 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/2005 6:15:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mrehrer@rehrer.com writes:

Ironically I think they have a cap on number of entrants that we  have
not decreased
our participation significantly enough to  meet. ;)

I'd be very interested in details. I have a couple of local clubs that want
help in better organizing events and the Alameda location would be optimal.
I've  been under the impression that it was very, very expensive. Maybe some of
those  PCA guys this weekend had to hock their string back driving gloves and
gold  chains? :-)