FS: MazdaSpeed Spec Miata Exhaust

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: MazdaSpeed Spec Miata Exhaust
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:24:55 -0800 (PST)
I am the proud owner of a '91 Miata that I picked up
to daily drive. The previous owner had a MazdaSpeed
Spec Miata Exhaust system installed on it.

It is way too loud for for my needs. It has a cat
welded in the stock Miata location. This probably the
maximum legal ES/STS2/CSP exhaust. MazdaSpeed sells
this for $148. For local autocrossers I'll take the
best offer over $60.

Alan