FS: Sparco Steering Wheel

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Sparco Steering Wheel
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 22:19:21 EST
While doing a pre-inventory at work (BMW of SF), I came across a Sparco
steering wheel, new in the box.  It has perforated grip areas in black, top
and
bottom sections in yellow, comes with horn button, and mounts to a MoMo hub
adapter.  It has 2 small divots in the upper part of the wheel, where it  hung
from pegboard hooks at one point.  Otherwise in excellent  condition.  It's
12.8" in outside diameter.  $75 + tax takes it.   I have a picture of it if
you're interested...  Let me know...

Charlie