the dark side

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: the dark side
From: Anthony Tabacco <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:59:34 -0800
I've received quite a few comments about the "...pretty soon...you won't
care" comment so I better credit that phrase to Dave Harriman (remember
he was on our original site committee)who is one of my racing buddies
and actually my original heroin dealer(it is best to think of race cars
in those terms)metaphorically speaking. I have no idea where he
expropriated it; it is, sad to say, one of the truer things I've ever heard.

I am sitting here looking at the new crown molding we just had installed
in the house and all I can really think of is that it cost exactly the
same as a new set of Penske shocks. My wife and I have discussed the
question of relative value at some length, along with recalculating our
burn rate should I choose to retire soon.

Anyway. I don't care.

tony
(photo of pathetic abuser attached)

DCP_0029.JPG]