Boondoggle (Trophies and Sound measurement

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Boondoggle (Trophies and Sound measurement
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 22:03:47 EST
1)  Ed Runnion has the remaining trophies from the banquet and he  won't be
at Boondoggle.  Trophies will be available at the SFR motorhome as  of Round 2.

2)  I'll be monitoring Sound starting at Round 1.  Some of this  is designed
to make sure we are good neighbors, and some of it is to help those  of us
going to the San Diego National Tour to meet their even more  stringent sound
requirement.

So, Round 1 will be a "freebie."  Warnings will be verbal and  unofficial
with respect to SFR's regulations.  At Round 2, official  warnings will be
given
out to those who don't meet SFR's numbers, and the  official cycle begins (see
SFR supplemental regulations for details.)

I'd like someone to monitor sound in run group 3, as I'm pretty sure I need
to do some work to meet San Diego's numbers myself...  And I think some  other
STS guys may be in the same boat...

Charlie