need a wood siding/window contractor

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: need a wood siding/window contractor
From: "Don L." <toy4speed@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 23:28:07 -0700 (PDT)
Obviously minimal autox content, although all of my
autox cars are stored in the home needing the work :)

We are looking to replace our home's old windows with
new construction Milgard windows, and replace the
exterior wood lap siding with Hardiplank siding. Any
members into this type of business or suggestions on
good quality contractors for this?

The autox crowd has one of the most diverse talent
pools I know of.  Figured worth a shot!

Thanks!

Don Lew
Fremont