[Fwd: {barx7club} Motoring J Style]

To: miatamail@txt.com, bamo@lists.merlins.org, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: {barx7club} Motoring J Style]
From: Jim Murray <jmur5@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:50:39 -0700
This is the first I've heard of it; sounds interesting to me.
-------------------
This one day motorsports festival will include a drift competition,
rallycross action, and a judged car show for significant Japanese cars.

The car show will be open to 1958-2007 models with an emphasis on the
Japanese old-school; awards will be presented in all classes.

Motoring J Style 2007 will be held in the San Francisco Bay Area at the
Solano County Fairgrounds in Vallejo, California.

To enter a car:
Pre-1985 cars    $30.00
We are reserving half of the show space for pre-1985 cars
and we encourage you to show your old-school ride!)
1986 - 1998 cars        $40.00
1999 - 2007 cars        $50.00