Tinker Day this Saturday

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Tinker Day this Saturday
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 17:28:29 -0600
We originally planned to have a rolling garage tour this month. However,
because of the timing and the lack of a volunteer to organize the event,
there will be a Tinker Day instead. Hopefully, this newsletter will get
to you in time for this event.

So, this Saturday, April 7, from 12:00 noon until 3 or 4:00, we will
have a Tinker Day at Bailey?s Service. The address of Bailey?s Service
is 217 West 4800 South, Murray.

Be sure to bring your car (or pieces of it), your parts, and your tools.
Mark Bradakis is planning to bring his grill, so there will likely be
some BBQ chicken or wings or some such. You?ll have to supply your own
drink.

For more information, call Mike Bailey at the shop at 743-2875, or call
Bill Robinson at 947-9480.

Nathan Massie
3MHIS
nlmassie@mmm.com