Tinker Day munchies

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Tinker Day munchies
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:10:09 -0600 (MDT)
Given the high probability of rain and snow showers forecast for saturday,
I decided that getting cold and wet while standing outside hovering over the
grill would not be that fun.  So, I'll be doing something that, unlike a
pile of chicken wings, should require little fussing.  A nice little beef
brisket should do the trick, so I'll have some bbq beef sandwiches available
for snacking, maybe ready by 2 pm or so.  I'll provide the beef, the buns and
a few sauces, you're on your own for chips, slaw, beans and Shiner Bock.

mjb.

///
///  bmcu@autox.team.net mailing list
///