State Street Cruise and Dairy Queen Extravaganza this Saturday

To: "BMCU Members" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: State Street Cruise and Dairy Queen Extravaganza this Saturday
From: "Gary Lindstrom" <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:46:47 -0600
It's time to bring back those memories of younger days by sauntering down
State Street with us. This is a great in-town event that always seems to
bring out a large crowd of British cars, so join us for an evening of
cruising, talking and prizes (including some nice stuff from Moss arrived
too late for the Alpine Loop).

We'll start out as usual in the parking lot behind the Capitol. Meet there
at around 5:30 for a 6 PM departure. We'll leave the Capitol and head
straight down State Street on through downtown and south to Sandy. Once we
get to 90th South we'll head east up the hill to 1300 East and the Dairy
Queen. There we can order food and snacks and gab for a while. This is a
great time for the whole family so bring along as many as you can pack into
your car. We'll probably wrap things up by 8:30 or so for folks with other
Saturday night plans.

-Joe and Ben Chou