'75 MGB parts for sale

To: "BMCU Members" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: '75 MGB parts for sale
From: "Gary Lindstrom" <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:03:42 -0600
1. Complete engine and trans. Engine is tired and needs rebuilt but it still
runs. Engine and trans are still in car so you can come drive it around the
block and see what you think.

2. Rubber bumpers. Still in decent shape. Front has turn signals.

3. Windshield assembly. This is still on the car but is in good shape. The
rubber gasket between the frame and body will need to be replaced. Side
windows and vent windows may also be available.

This car and the parts are located in Lehi. Call me if you want pics or more
information. I am open to offers for all or part. I also need a trunk/boot
lid.

Thanks,

Joe

801-766-1442