BMCU at the Concours d'Elegance, Aug. 25-27

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: BMCU at the Concours d'Elegance, Aug. 25-27
From: "Gary Lindstrom" <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 15:02:04 -0600
The following comes from Ron Gunderson of the Concours d'Elegance committee.
Please respond to Ron directly.

Note that Ron's reference to the conflict with the BMCU Alpine Loop Run has
been resolved by moving the Run to the preceding Saturday, August 19.

                      CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE
          CHARITY CAR SHOW -AUG. 25, 26 & 27
The Concours D'Elegance would like your help us this year.  Our contract
with South Town ends this year and I'm not sure if Ardell will feel like
continuing as chairman.  We are looking forward to another great show and we
would really like a nice club display this year.  I know the Alpine drive is
the same weekend (Aug. 25, 26, 27) and that is a great drive.  Any of you
that can make the car show, please let me know by email as soon as possible
so I can allocate space.

Thanks for your support. Ron Gunderson, Concours Committee.
CONTACT; rgpi@comcast.net or concoursutah.com