NEWSFLASH! ALPINE LOOP DATE CHANGE......

To: bmcu@autox.team.net (BMCU)
Subject: NEWSFLASH! ALPINE LOOP DATE CHANGE......
From: spitfiresrule@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 22:00:07 +0000
Due to conflicting events on August 26th we have decided to move the day of the
Alpine Loop run up one week to August 19th. We hope this does not create any
problems for anyone planning on attending. We hope to see all of you there.
Remember this is the Big driving event of the season and the one that helps us
stay afloat (Wink,wink Raffle winnings!).

Please make a note on your calendars of this change, and we'll see you there!

--
Mitch D. Johnson
Governor General