RE: Local Muffler Shop

To: "Hermance, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Hermance@atk.com>,
Subject: RE: Local Muffler Shop
From: "Gleason, Patrick" <PATRICKGLEASON@clearchannel.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:29:20 -0500
Gentlemen-

Another place that you could try is Main Street Muffler at around 3200
S. Main, I believe. They might be a little more than Midas might be, but
for even simple jobs, they do great work and are happy to fix any
problems.

And since we are on the topic of looking for places, I am looking for an
inexpensive storage facility around Salt Lake that is secure and if
possible, fairly insulated, but definitely secure. Any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
-Patrick