Re: Local Muffler Shop

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Local Muffler Shop
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:38:31 -0600
Gee, a question that doesn't involve taking it to Bailey's ;-)  I am
planning on buying a tubing bender in a few weeks, but it will be for specific
types and sizes of tubing for some winter race car roll cage fabrication work.
Hmmm, I bet it would bend exhaust pipes....

Anyway, I used to have my exhaust work done by the Meineke shop just west of
the Midas shop on 9th South and Main.  It has been a few years since I've been
there, I don't know if any of the guys I dealt with are still around.  But
they did some custom work on some Spitfires for me, as well as basic work on
the old Honda, and it seemed like a reasonable deal to me.

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep is the gettin' there."