British Field Day Raffle Results

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Field Day Raffle Results
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 07:41:46 -0600
Bill Davis of the British Field Day committee sends the following.
        --Gary

We did the raffle a weekend ago at the BFD BBQ. Attending we myself, Jon
Hermance and Heather Bowen.

Here are the results of the drawing. As you can see from the results we
had a lot of prizes and there were a limited amount of folks that bought
raffle ticket but those that bought raffle tickets bought a lot of them
(Mike Chambers bought 120 of them)! In the interest of brevity, I have
not listed what everyone won but there were some very nice prizes.

Rich Goodman - 7 winning tickets
Steve Miller - 1 winning ticket
Dave Maxwell - 3 winning tickets
Mitch Johnson - 8 winning tickets
Mike Chambers - 10 winning tickets
Gordon Lymon - 4 winning tickets (could be Lyman - I can't read Heather
handwriting)
Ernie Reno - 4 winning tickets
Jim T - 4 winning tickets
Gary Lindstrom - 4 winning tickets
J Hanson - 6 winning tickets
Lynn Moore - 1 winning ticket
Sheree Marcus - 2 winning tickets
Dana Johnson - 1 winning ticket
Steve Chard - 4 winning tickets
Dave Munk - 2 winning tickets
Lanny Moore - 1 winning ticket

We have delivered all of the prizes to the London Market 563 S. 700 E.
Salt Lake City, UT 84102, 531-7074.  Winners can stop by there to pick
up their prizes.