reminder: End of Season Dinner 6pm Saturday Oct. 28

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: reminder: End of Season Dinner 6pm Saturday Oct. 28
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 12:33:47 -0600
Note: please come even if you didn't RSVP to our earlier email.  We had
enough RSVPs to book a private room, and the more the merrier!
        --Gary

End of Season Dinner
And 50th Birthday Party
October 28, 2006

This year's End of Season Dinner and 50th Birthday Party will be at
MacCool's Pub in Foothill Village at 6:00pm (note time change) on
Saturday, October 28. This is safely three days before Hallowe'en, so
there won't be any pressure to wear costumes (whew!).

McCool's is a British pub offering tasty vittles from the homeland
(theirs, not ours), and liquid refreshments of many kinds, both with and
without ethanol. They are offering to set aside a private room if we
promise to have thirty or more participants, so please email your
intentions to attend and count in your party to
webmaster@britishmotorclub.org.

McCool's is investigating whether they can reserve a parking area for
our British cars -- stay tuned to learn more on this.

The 50th Birthday part celebrates all British cars in the club with a
born on date in 1956. A quick scan of our membership list show about ten
of this vintage. If you are lucky enough to own one of these, please
drive it to the event if possible, or if not, bring a part of it to be
venerated in the shrine that will be respectfully set up for the event.

--Jeff Porter