'78 MGB for sale

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: '78 MGB for sale
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:28:54 -0600
If you are interested please contact Tracy directly.
        --Gary

My husband and I are moving to Germany and cannot take the MGB with us.
  It is in EXCELLENT condition and we are asking $5,500 or best offer.
We really have to get rid of it as soon as we can, we need to be in
Germany by the end of 2006.

Here are some details about the car to let you know what we are trying
to sell:

Red 1978 MGB Convertible/ Black Interior
93,000 miles
Hard top and soft top in great condition
Well maintained and have service records
New brakes and shocks
Newer stereo with CD player
Full Trunk In Excellent condition
Wood steering wheel
All windows in perfect shape
Custom nose protector

You really have to see this car!!  It breaks are hearts to sell it, but
space in Europe is very limited!!

Thanks for any help you can provide.  I know the people in your group
love these cars and we want it to go to someone who will appreciate it's
quality.

Tracy Zeller
636 East 650 North
Centerville UT 84014