NOVEMBER 11th OGDEN TRIP POLL PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!

To: bmcu@autox.team.net (BMCU)
Subject: NOVEMBER 11th OGDEN TRIP POLL PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!
From: spitfiresrule@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 02:14:12 +0000
Folks,
It seams that Ogden has planned for the first time in memory a Veterans Day
Parade for Saturday Nov. 11th. The same day we have planned to visit the
Railway museum and eat at Roosters. The Parade and festivites will be in the
same general area of towm that we planned on visiting. Question for the group.

Do you think we should "bump" the event to the next weekend (Nov. 18th)? Or go
for it and hope for the best?

You can respond back to me or to the BMCU net.

Thanks!!!

--
Mitch D. Johnson
Governor General