Re: NOVEMBER 11th OGDEN TRIP POLL PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!

To: "Jim Pivirotto" <jpivirotto@firstindustrial.com>,
Subject: Re: NOVEMBER 11th OGDEN TRIP POLL PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!
From: "Eugene Jaroch" <bughous@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:11:15 -0700
Hi fellas,

As an Ogden resident I vote to "bump it" a week.  We'll never get into
Rooster's or anywhere else on 25th. St. and Union Station may be packed as
well.  We are a little town up here with a small, nice downtown area and
things fill up fast.  I'd want us all to enjoy 25th. St. shops and what the
community has done down there.

My two cents,

Paul