This is Awesome

To: morgandotson@yahoo.com, Sunnyocean58@yahoo.com,
Subject: This is Awesome
From: Rfdotson@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 09:34:19 EST
From: "BESS PETE WEBER" <bessweb@msn.com>
To: "Andrea Vasquez" <chezchien@hotmail.com>, "Betty Dotson-Weis"
Subject: Fw: This is Awesome
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:53:50 -0700

From: Nick Russell<mailto:editor@gypsyjournal.net>
To: 'Michael Howard'<mailto:mrshorty@citlink.net>
Cc: 'Rocky'<mailto:captn_frog@yahoo.com> ; 'Livinia
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 7:45 PM

From: Lynn Cady [mailto:LCady@MDM.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 1:20 PM
To: Sandraclass@aol.com<mailto:Sandraclass@aol.com>

                          After leaving VP47 in 1967, I was the
                          Admin Chief for the Blue Angels...
                          Chief Flora, retired USN...
                          Enjoy the pictures...

                          We see strength in our Military and sadly, we see
the Twin Towers.
                          Something I never want to forget.

                          Niagara Falls... so beautiful.

                          I wonder who wins this battle? Ha

                          Anyone know the name of the old sailing vessel? What
a beauty, not many left.

                          Blue Angels over San Francisco Bay. Watch for
Alcatraz prison.

                          Too Close for me... Backoff Buddy.

                          ALCATRAZ AND FRISCO BAY.

                          BIG BIRD COMMING IN FOR A LANDING??? ALCATRAZ OR
WHATS LEFT OF IT...

                          (JATO) TAKE OFF... YOU SHOULD SEE THAT AT NIGHT.
EVEN MORE IMPRESSIVE.

                          Navy and Marines, working together...

                          I THINK THEY CALL THIS "SHORT ROLL TAKE-OFF". KINDA
CLOSE I"D SAY...

                          LOOK, DISNEY WORLD COMING UP...

                          FANTASTIC PICTURE... HOW DO THEY DO IT?

                          ALL FOR ONE, AND ONE FOR ALL. MAJOR NERVE CONTROL
HERE... WOW

                          SO IMPRESSIVE...

                          Ya couldn't ask for anything nicer to look at this
weekend. Our Veterans must always be Honored...

                          Which way is up???

                          Nice Boats huh...

                          zoom...zoom
                          "THE END "
                          Send this to all your family and friends, let
everyone enjoy

                          something so beautiful.

                               Note: when forwarded an eagle is added.)

                                Please don't break it.
                                Please send this on after a short prayer.
                                Prayer wheel for our soldiers...please don't
break it

                                Prayer Wheel
                                "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands.
Protect them as they
                                protect us. Bless them and their families for
the selfless acts they
                                perform for us in our time of need. I ask this
in the name of Jesus, our
                                Lord and Savior. Amen."

                                Prayer Wheel: When you receive this, please
stop for a moment and say a
                                prayer for our troops around the world.

                                There is nothing attached.... This can be very
powerful...

                                Just send this to all the
                                people in your address book. Do not stop the
wheel, please....
                                Of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier,
Sailor, Airman, Marine & others

                                deployed in harm's way,

                                Prayer is the very best one.

        .

---

Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited Try it
today.<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http:/music.yaho
o.com/unlimited/>

ATT17915.jpg]

ATT17916.jpg]