[Bmcu] reminder: Hill Aerospace Museum tour this Saturday

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] reminder: Hill Aerospace Museum tour this Saturday
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:36:18 -0700
Tech Session
November 17, 2007

Traditionally we schedule a Tech session during November since driving
weather has usually left us for the year. Unfortunately we have not been
able to arrange a suitable venue for us to increase our knowledge of
automobile technology. So, we are going to visit a place to learn more
about aerodynamics and speed!

The Hill AFB Aerospace Museum. To learn more about the museum itself log
onto: http://www.hill.af.mil/library/museum/index.asp. Afterwards we can
lunch at MacCools in Layton or if they are too busy there is a Roosters
right across the street. To get there just be on I-15 take the Roy city
exit and head east, you can't miss it. Meet us there at 10:00 AM and
we'll get started.

 Mitch Johnson