[Bmcu] [Fwd: [Bmcu-board] Free Michael Scggins concert]

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] [Fwd: [Bmcu-board] Free Michael Scggins concert]
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 09:00:20 -0600
From: The Salt Lake Symphony

Dear Friends of the British Motorcar Club,

The Salt Lake Symphony would like to extend its gratitude for your
generous and kind gift in memory of Michael Scoggins.

We will be honoring Mike by dedicating our first concert to him.

We would be honored to have any of your membership attend.

Contact me at anytime for complimentary ticket information at 250-9419
or rejoyceom@yahoo.com <mailto:rejoyceom@yahoo.com>.

Kindest regards,

Joyce Mahoney, manager, Salt Lake Symphony

P.S. That concert is on Sat., Sept. 27th, 7:30pm at the Libby Gardner
Concert Hall at the University of Utah.