[Bmcu] Free Michael Scoggins concert

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Free Michael Scoggins concert
From: the-farr-side@att.net
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:01:45 +0000
Hi,
I replied to this and Larry and I will be attending.  Seating is general
admission and tickets can be picked up at the box office.  If anyone else is
going please let us know, we'd love to hook up with you.
Also, if you are bringing friends the regular ticket price is $10.
www.saltlakesymphony.org

Have a great week,
Margaret