[Bmcu] free Triumph 2000 sedan in Texas

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] free Triumph 2000 sedan in Texas
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:54:29 -0600
I received the following notice from a representative of the Triumph
Texas Register - Houston:

1966 Triumph 2000.  This is the left hand steering export model.  White,
six-cylinder, four door sedan with automatic transmission.  It has been
in the garage for the past 15 years and will need a full restoration.
Complete with original owner's manual.  It is my understanding that only
about 2,000 were exported to the US.  FREE to anyone who will come and
get it.  Located in Houston, Texas.  I would prefer to give it to
someone who will restore it, but will also give it to someone who wants
it for parts.

Jim Schachtschneider

713-782-4398

jsgumby@sbcglobal.net

Here are photos of the car, temporarily uploaded to the BMCU web site
for your viewing, since attachments are not allowed in messages sent to
the membership list.

http://www.britishmotorclub.org/photos/002.JPG

http://www.britishmotorclub.org/photos/003.JPG

http://www.britishmotorclub.org/photos/004.JPG