[Bmcu] State Street Cruise and Dairy Queen Extravaganza this

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] State Street Cruise and Dairy Queen Extravaganza this
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:05:03 -0600
This is a reminder for our next to last driving event of the season.

Note in the announcement below from the September newsletter that Paul
is requesting an RSVP so Joe Chou knows how many seats to reserve at his
restaurant.

        --Gary

State Street Cruise and Dairy Queen Extravaganza

Its late in August now with temps in the 90s and all is well. But, if
last years event is any indication, here on the western edge of the
Rockies the weather can turn exciting quick. But that little run turned
out to be a BLAST.

So its time again to trundle south on State Street under the great
seagull for a little British roadster music, the aroma of Rogers 50
weight in the air and onto the Chous family Dairy Queen restaurant in
Sandy.

Come join our jolly members on Saturday afternoon September 20th. at
5:30 for a 6:00 departure. Meet at the Capitol, north east side at 500
N. & Capitol Blvd. in the employees parking lot if available, on the
street overlooking Memory Grove Park and Gravity Hill if not.

No hood (top) on your LBC, looks like rain? Bring the SUV. Just join our
merry group. The season is winding down and fall is approaching.

Kindly R.S.V.P. so the restaurant can prepare.

Paul Jaroch
bughous@msn.com
801.389.8940