[Bmcu] For Sale 1981Triumph TR8 all or parts

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] For Sale 1981Triumph TR8 all or parts
From: "The Northrops" <njjill@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:15:11 -0600
1 of 405 made in the last year of production.  June '81 build date, Was Silver
with blue interior, 89k miles, A/C car, had an interior fire and there is not
much left from the windshield back.  Clean title,  So you can restore, or buy
for donor, or  buy a TR7 donor for it, or If I get one or two bites, I may
part out
  Would make a great car for MG-V8 or TR7-V8 project. Good front factory V8
suspension, Good late 81 TR8 factory fuel injected 3.5 litre V8, complete
factory underhood V8 fuel injection manifold, and underhood harness, V8 a/c
Radiator, a/c condensor, Factory V8 twin a/c cooling fans, V8 power steering
rack and pump and lines, V8 rear end, V8 5 speed trans, etc, etc etc. nothing
inside...harnesses, dash or interior made it.  Does not roll very well, needs
you to bring two tires, I will help load.
1200.00 complete or email for parts needs.
    Johnny