[Bmcu] (no subject)

To: <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] (no subject)
From: "DONALD MARIAN COLMAN" <oldnamloc@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:29:15 -0600
Hi Mark,

Did you know that I have a '76 TR-7 coupe set up with one of "Johns' Cars TR-8
conversions? The engine is a 231 ci V-6, specially wound front coils, new
tires, solid urethane susp. bushings, gas struts & shocks, etc, etc.

I must sell due to space requirements. I only need $2,000.00 for it. Give it
some thought. It currently has a 200 R4 automatic overdrive trans. I have a
bell housing and bits and pieces to convert to a manual T-5 5 speed. The car
gets down the road very well. Come take a look.

Regards,

Don Colman  942-5259