[Bmcu] Seeking Local Chrome shop

To: "'BMCU'" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Seeking Local Chrome shop
From: "wbeech" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 20:33:49 -0700
Can someone recommend a reliable chrome plater in the Utah/SL County area?
I need to have the TR3 bumper straightened and re-plated along with the
front & rear bumperettes.

Also, as I see the bumperettes are on sale at TRF for $49ea, does anyone
have an idea at to the cost of chrome plating these days as it has been 40
years since I have had any done.

Thanks!

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L