[Bmcu] 1963 TR4 parts

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] 1963 TR4 parts
From: jim_carter@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 04:16:05 +0000 (UTC)
Perhaps I'm violating a club rule by not waiting for the January newsletter
Autojumble, but I'm dismantling a '63 TR4 to get the tub and a few
otherB miscellaneous parts for my rust-bucket TR250 project. I'm also trying
to avoid storing what's leftB this winter. Surplus items include the running
engine; functioning transmission and differential; the whole chassis,
including steering and front and rear suspension; doors; steering wheel;
driver's seat; gauges; windshield frame; grille (no dents!); five 15" wheels
with 4 Triumph globe hubcaps; and other stuff I can't think of right now. The
fenders have been braised to the body tub, and I'm going for the tub, so the
fenders may suffer during removal, but there are some spares. Hood and trunk
lid (bonnet and boot) are in good shape. Convertible top frame; dash; I keep
thinking of stuff and really need to quit.

This sounds like I'm butchering a pristine car, but this one has been out in
the Idaho weather for years. I really, really need this tub! Really! At any
rate, call me if you need any of this stuff, as knowing it's going to a good
brit-o-phile home will soothe my conscience.

Jim Carter at jim_carter@comcast.net or 277-7652