[Bmcu] Reminder: Meadowbrook Restorations tour this Saturday 11/15

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Reminder: Meadowbrook Restorations tour this Saturday 11/15
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:26:34 -0700
November Tech Session
Meadowbrook Restorations

Folks,

Three years ago we visited the very impressive car collection of Mr.
DeWayne Ashmead. All that attended were impressed with the many fine
examples of rare cars that were on display.

We have an opportunity to visit this collection again! The plan is to
meet at Meadowbrook Restorations on Saturday, November 15th at 10:00 am.
It's very easy to get to.

Take I-15 to Kaysville Exit 328, turn west and head aprox 1.5 miles
until the street (200 North) ends. If you look slightly to your left you
will see a large yellow metal building just across the street from where
you are stopped. There is a large gravel parking area in front. Enter
through the front personnel door, and prepare to be impressed. The
address is: 181 North Angel St., Kaysville, Utah 84037 for you MapQuest
fans.

Afterwards we will head back up 200 North towards Main Street where we
have a reserved area for lunch at PepperBelly's Restaurant at 141 North
Main in Kaysville. They serve a mix of Mexican and American dishes
surrounded by old car and gas station memorabilia.

Looking forward to this one!
-- Mitch D. Johnson