[Bmcu] Cruise In

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Cruise In
From: R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 20:41:45 -0600
Several people asked me to let them know when & where the next Cruise In was
going to be.  Well, it is this Wednesday, in Sandy, at Club 90, 9065 S.  150
West.  The club is between State St. and the I-15, back in from the
intersection of 90th South and 150 West, in the Southeast corner.  The
schedule says that it runs from 6-9PM, but usually people come and go as they
please.

Should be a nice night to take your Brit-mobile for a drive.  Come and make
your plans for the Trappers Loop tour this weekend.

Roger D