[Bmcu] Invitation- Charity Car Show August 1, 2009,

To: BMCU <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Invitation- Charity Car Show August 1, 2009,
From: Andrew Frink <bugeye@drooartz.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 06:09:38 -0600
We've received and invitation from Diamond Lil's asking if our members
would like to participate in the 2nd Annual Eye Care for Kids Charity
Car Show at Diamond Lil's, 1528 West North Temple, SLC on Saturday,
August 1, 2009.

This is not a BMCU event, but it's always fun to get our cars out and
show them off a bit. If you're interested, contact the folks listed
below for more information and for registration forms.

    Pete Funaro: diamond_lils@msn.com
    801-533-0547